DisplayManager makes it possible to have an unlimited number of scoreboards on show at your competition.
With a number of unique features DisplayManager can
- show your results in one of three different layouts
- have four different sets of results on show at the same time
- automatically follow your competition as it is scored or you can select which grades to show
- the speed of scrolling and how long each set of results is displayed can be altered
The layouts available are
- Leaderboard plus last score – shows as many of the highest placed athletes that can fit on the screen and the score of the last athlete to be entered. Great for the final rounds in the competition
- Scrolling Leader plus last score – scrolls through all of the athletes in the grade as well as showing the score of the last athlete to be entered. Suited to the preliminary rounds where you want to show all of the athletes and where they are placed.
- Detailed Result – a breakdown of the athletes score in to its component parts as well as their current place in the round and their current place in the competition overall. The perfect way to show the athletes and their coaches the detail of how they scored.
Key Talking Points about DisplayManager
- three different layouts in which to show results
- four different sets of results can be shown at the same time
- select the grades you want to show or let the scoreboard automatically follow the competition as it is scored
- an unlimited number of scoreboards is possible
- installation and set up is quick and easy
- can be run from any laptop or Windows tablet
- each scoreboard requires its own laptop or computer connection to drive it